April 22, 2012
UPDATE: Last night, I made this with blanched asparagus but into pieces instead of snap peas, and it was even better!
I was excited to use fresh herbs from my new garden to add the flavor for this dressing.
- 2 teaspoons minced shallot
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 20-25 sugar snap peas, cut in half
- Combine all ingredients through dill for the dressing. Toss with the radishes and snap peas.