July 28, 2012
- 6 ears of sweet corn, boiled for 5 minutes in salted water, cooled
- ½ Vidalia Onion chopped
- ½ Red or Orange sweet pepper chopped
- 24 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined cooked for 2 minutes in boiling
- water (preparing shrimp in advance: boil, cool put in sealed plastic bag with a little
- lemon juice and olive oil)
- 1/3 cup Tarragon Vinegar
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 large bunch of tarragon. Remove leaves from tough stems, chop finely,
- should be around ¼ cup
- Combine salt vinegar and mustard, add tarragon, whisk in olive oil.
- Add onion and pepper, toss. Cut corn off the cob and add to salad.
- Toss, add shrimp. Store in fridge, and serve cool or room temperature.